Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dakota Fanning is Cramping My Style

Mike and I watched The Secret Life of Bees tonight. A good movie, although not as good as the book. Is the movie ever as good as the book?

Anyways, I am not sure if I will watch any more movies with Mike that have Dakota Fanning in it because he is convinced that she looks like me and keeps pointing it out. Should I think it's strange that my boyfriend sees me when he looks at a 15 year old girl? Well at least he'll watch movies like Life of Bees with me with out complaining, I guess I shouldn't complain about Ms. Fanning cramping my style.


What do you think? Do we look alike?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you judge this blogger's boyfriend (who, by the way, is clearly hysterically funny, and probably devilishly handsome), check out this picture, and maybe this one too. Each of these suggest one obvious fact: Dakota Fanning in 10 years = Perennially Bellis, now.

Unknown said...

As one who has first-hand knowledge about this, I have to agree--albeit Perennially was cuter.

belleshpgrl said...

I think you look alike as well. Sorry Bellis... But at least she's classy and growing up into a lovely young woman- not a crack whore like so many other young actors...